Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tagged By Shyuan.

RULE:Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.No TAG backs!

1. I sleep without a shirt on.
2. I hug my dog to sleep sometimes.
3. I talk to my pets like friends.
4. I wish the world would be more user friendly.
5. I traded my driving license for my handphone.
6. I think of death most of the time.
7. I don't wear underwear when I sleep.
8. I cry when I watch dramas.
9. I regret every second of my existance, except when I'm making someone else happy.
10. I like orchestra music.
11. My homepage is YOUTUBE.
12. I trust people too easily.
13. I believe I'm worthless.
14. I have a few great friends, many average friends and fucking alot of assholes around me.
15. I wish I was more positive.


The 5 people I wanna tag:
Jew John
Jelly
Cheang
Shen Loong
Coffee

No comments: