Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Will.

After hearing about so many cases about death around, I've decided to post my will JUST IN CASE something life threatening happens to me.

I'm leaving:
  • my digital piano to Joshua John.
  • my K770i to Kenx because he's so desperate for it.
  • my computer to my brother.
  • my hamsters to Matthew, Nise, Shyuan, Yi Ting, Shen Loong, Suban and Arif Sufyan.
  • my turtles to my brother.
  • my fish to Jelly.
If I we're to die in a car crash, just incinerate me and pour my ashes into the sea. Same goes from dying from a fall. If I we're to contract cancer, donate my body to the hospital for any medical means necessary. If I we're to die in my sleep, just bury me.

Above all that I want the Vertebrates to be at my funeral and include my relatives, Pn. Lim, Pn. Ong, Pn. Chan, Matthew, Kenx, Cawyn, James, Jon, Pooi Sing, -Nickster-, Pav, Peachy, Yasmin, Wen Han, Arif, Omar, Yi Ting, Shen Loong, Eu Jin, Jinn and Lam in the list as well. I don't any other fuckers coming to ruin my last event on Earth. And yeah, a CHRISTIAN priest too.

No comments: