Saturday, January 5, 2008

Recap on 2oo7

What I enjoyed doing in the past year.

1. Meeting great people which I never bothered to communicate with the year before.

2. Doing stupid things in school with Cheang.

3. Driving my mom's car out secretly late at night.

4. Spending time with my driver.

5. Screwing around with people I extremely hate.

6. Screwing around with friend's vehicle.

7. Blogging.(WOW)

8. CC-ing late at night.

What I hated doing in the past year.

1. Meeting the same assholes again.

2. Meeting brand NEW assholes.

3. Not doing anything really productive.

4. Losing my RM20 to Team Wasi.

5. Overspending.

6. Screwing up my DvD drive

7. Only talked with her once.

____________________________________________________________________
I'm really hoping 2oo8 will be a brand new start.

Currently Listening to : Shaggy - It Wasn't Me

No comments: